PBC understands the various challenges facing healthcare providers every day: new laws, regulations and mandates, skyrocketing costs and a growing population of underinsured and uninsured patients. On top of this, medical practices are expected to improve patient care by making the transition to new technologies. They can’t do it alone. That’s where PBC can help. We have the healthcare expertise to deliver the total technology solutions that medical practices need–solutions that set new standards for efficiency, security and reliability.
Electronic Health Records (EHR): We make the transition to EHR as seamless and cost-efficient as possible.
- Clinical workflow assessments, federal compliance obtainment, document management via scanning and archiving solutions, all in conformance with required patient security
- Partnership with market-leader NextGen Healthcare to deliver turnkey practice management and clinical EHR solutions
Mobility: Get the right information to the right person at the right time on the right device.
- Physicians and staff accessing data when and where they need it–from front office to point of care
- A full line of highly secure mobility solutions, including hardware, software and infrastructure support
Digital Signage: Deliver information and educational content in a highly visual, engaging manner.
- Perfect for patient check-in, way-finding, visitor directories, interactive training and patient education pre- and post-provider visit
- End-to-end solutions, including custom healthcare content, site assessments, monitor and mounting choices, installation support and integration with medical back-end systems
Asset Tracking: Streamline operations and lower costs in areas ranging from inventory management and personnel tracking to patient intake.
- Integrating with EHR to streamline the entire patient care process
- Full line of barcode and RFID hardware and software
Data Security: We offer a complete range of HIPAA, HITECH and PCI-compliant security solutions.
- User access controlled, ensuring the security of patient and business data
- Mobile device support for configurations and management to prevent breaches in the event of loss, theft, virus
Physical Security: Provide further protection for your data, facility, patients, staff and everything else on your premises.
- Surveillance systems, locks, biometrics Peripherals and Accessories: In addition to large-scale infrastructure solutions, we deliver whole-office IT solutions.
- End-user hardware and software, including medical-grade products
Healthcare-Optimized IT Infrastructure: Receive robust, end-to-end services and solutions tailored to meet the unique demands of healthcare.
- Small practices that enjoy the same benefits as larger customers
- Increased levels of mobility, security, unified communications and information sharing
- Asset Tracking: barcode RFID print solutions, barcode scanners, RFID, accessories, data capture
- Digital Signage
- Electronic Health Records (EHR): document management, EHR selection and practice analysis, iPhone and iPad cases, mobility carts and brackets, privacy screen covers, washable keyboards and mice, data management, scanning and archiving, dictation/voice-to-text, electronic pen
- Healthcare Infrastructure: virtualization
- Mobility: medical carts, accessories, tablets, software, portable computers, mobile clinical assistant, mobile device management, security, wireless solutions
- PACS: picture archiving and communications system, a network of computers used by radiology departments that replaces film with electronically stored and displayed digital images.
- Peripherals and Accessories
- Security: security, privacy and compliance solutions for healthcare organizations
- Telemedicine: The use of medical information exchanged from one site to another via electronic communications for the health and education of the patient or healthcare provider and for the purpose of improving patient care. Telemedicine includes consultative, diagnostic, and treatment services
At PBC, we understand that any healthcare technology and services strategy must align with the two key goals of today’s healthcare providers: improving care and managing costs. And with decades of experience in the IT industry and extensive healthcare expertise, PBC delivers.
PBC harnesses market intelligence and turns these insights into targeted healthcare solutions that integrate into your existing offerings.
PBC Hospital Solutions
PBC understands that hospitals face fresh challenges every day, including new laws and regulations, skyrocketing costs and increased demands on IT systems. PBC and its manufactures have the healthcare expertise to deliver the total technology solutions that hospitals need–solutions that set new standards for efficiency, security and reliability.
- PACS stands for Picture Archiving and Communication System.
- PACS has revolutionized the field of radiology, which now consists of all digital, computer-generated images as opposed to the analog film of yesteryear.
- It is the use of medical information exchanged from one site to another via electronic communications for the health and education of the patient or healthcare provider and for the purpose of improving patient care.
- Telemedicine includes consultative, diagnostic and treatment services.
Electronic Health Records (EHR): Keep your systems up to date with regular upgrades and added functionality.
- Ensure interoperability of EHR at multiple access points–across networks and in physicians’ offices.
- Supports provided for medical records department in acquiring, documenting and archiving data.
- Set and maintain standards for accuracy, accessibility and security.
Mobility: Get the right information to the right person at the right time on the right device.
- Data is accessible when and where it’s needed–from physician’s office to nursing stations to patient’s bedside.
- Choose from a full line of highly secure mobility solutions, including hardware, software and infrastructure support.
- Record and retrieve information at bedside with tablets, notebooks and smartphones.
Digital Signage: Deliver information and educational content to patients in a more engaging, visually stimulating way.
- It is perfect for admissions/discharge area, patient rooms, visitor directories, interactive training, health education and more.
- Our end-to-end solutions include custom content such as graphics, animation, video and copy.
Asset Tracking: Streamline operations and lower costs in inventory management, personnel tracking and patient intake.
- It integrates with EHR to manage the entire healthcare process.
- A full line of barcode and RFID hardware and software is available.
Data Security: We offer a wide range of HIPAA-compliant security solutions.
- Control user access and ensure the security of your sensitive data.
- Mobile-devices support prevents breaches in the event of loss, theft or virus.
Physical Security: Get increased protection for your data, facility, patients and employees.
- Provide surveillance systems, locks, biometrics and more.
Peripherals and Accessories: We are your one-stop shop for everything from monitors and printers to medical-grade displays and whiteboards.
- Mobile carts and mounted systems boost efficiency for entering and accessing patient data.
- Washable keyboards/mice and keyboard covers help reduce spread of infection.
Healthcare-Optimized IT Infrastructure: We offer robust services and solutions to modernize hospital IT, reduce costs and increase quality of patient care.
- Get end-to-end hardware/software support for complex data centers.
- Benefit from infrastructure overhauls and updates to support demanding healthcare requirements.
- Cloud computing, virtualization, data storage and high-speed networking support increases in digital patient data and clinical analytics.
What are your top data center initiatives this year to meet the demands of healthcare applications and the related mounting storage needs?
We can modernize your infrastructure and deliver storage management solutions such as virtualization/cloud computing to support a dramatic increase in data.
Have you discovered the power of mobile computing to increase staff efficiency and patient satisfaction?
Mobile solutions at point of care can improve the accuracy and efficiency of data capture, while reducing redundancy. We offer notebooks, smartphones and tablets running most major operating systems.
How are you meeting the security, storage and data exchange demands created by the rapid growth of digital imaging?
We offer the hardware and support to advance your current PACS: monitors, medical-grade displays, powerful workstations to run demanding applications and cloud solutions.
Is your data as secure as it should be?
Data in the digital age must be secured and guarded. Ingram Micro has the products and services needed to improve data protection, patient privacy and HIPAA compliance, not to mention the physical security of your office premises.
When was the last time you refreshed your technology?
Older technology costs more to maintain and is more prone to failure. New energy-efficient technology can save money and deliver much more powerful capabilities, improving staff efficiency and productivity.
What we Sell
- EHR and Data Management: electronic/medical health records, HER selection/practice analysis, dictation/speech-recognition, tablets, smartphones, notebook computers, mobile carts, mounting brackets, electronic pens, data management/analysis
- Mobility Solutions: tablets, smartphones, notebook computers, mobility device management, mobile carts, mounting brackets, tablet accessories
- EHR and Data Management: electronic/medical health records, EHR selection/practice analysis, dictation/speech recognition, tablets, smartphones, notebook computers, mobile carts, mounting brackets, electronic pens, data management/analysis
- Data Security: server-based security, system infrastructure
- Physical Security: cameras, locks, biometrics
- Digital Signage: digital signage hardware and content
- Asset Tracking: barcode printers, barcode scanners, RFID
- Peripherals: wireless routers/modems, printers, fax machines, touchscreen monitors/displays
- Accessories and Supplies: cables, travel bags, batteries, electronic pen, standard keyboard/mouse, washable keyboard/mouse, surge protectors/power, privacy-screen covers, tablet accessories, mobile carts/mounting brackets, whiteboards
- System Infrastructure: cloud storage (e.g., PACS), cloud backup/recovery, cloud security, cloud software management, virtual servers, networking, physical data storage and back-up server-based data security, computer hardware, wireless routers/modems, mobility device management, broadband wireless services